Wednesday 8 April 2009

maybe i am a little sentimental

Now. I’ve never been this girly-girl before, in fact i’ve been completely the opposite. I never liked to be in a long term relationship before, but maybe i pushed them away because deep down i knew they weren’t good enough. trust me they weren't.
So now as i’m sat in our room listening to ‘Neil Young - Old Man’ (our song) i can’t stop thinking about you and how happy I am to be with you and a part of your life.
Thank you for being you. Thank you for accepting my bad mood swings, my addiction to reality T.V (the hills and the city), my addiction to cheese, even though you can’t stand cheese! for looking after me in so many ways. for tickling my arm at night in bed, when i never tickle yours.for drawing little pictures of us, for being so wonderful with my family and friends.
so i guess what i’m really trying to say is you’re amazing -I love you x

No comments: