Wednesday 5 August 2009

when it's grey outside i dream of being back in India



last night i had a dream about Elephants, Chai tea and India.

{If only we were back there.}

When ever i feel a little sad, I think about India and all the amazing adventures we had there. Just the two of us.
I remember the morning we met Benna (the elephant).

I had dreamed about seeing and being close enough to touch an elephant since i was tiny, and Glen surprised me and paid for the both of us to walk, clean and feed Beena.

Oh my ...i was so excited, but soooo nervous!

(well you can see for yourself how big Beena was!)
It was truly the most amazing experience of my life to date.

She was so gentle, beautiful and this may sound silly but a really happy elephant.
This is a memory that I will cherish forever and hope to one day share with our little ones!



No comments: