Sunday 28 March 2010

weekend goodies






this weekend has been just what we needed.
We spent time laughing with friends, going to see our friends band play, a little trip to the seaside, lazy coffee dates and we even managed to cram in a couple of trips to the cinema.
That being said you must see Crazy Heart. I can't get enough of the soundtrack, I was so pleased to hear that Jeff Bridges is just as a good singer as he is actor.

At the moment I am listening to the beach house perform on LA BLOGOTHÈQUE.  
Their music is so dreamy and perfect for a sunday evening. 



photo taken in the elk in the wood (pub in islington angel. isn't the decor wonderful..? taken on my i phone using shakeitphoto.

2 comments:

Emily said...

beautiful blog! love it. :) i'll be back.
xoxo.

Emma said...

Thanks Emilia, that's so sweet - you made my morning! x