Monday 21 June 2010

The Isles of Scilly

 i took a trip to the isles of scilly a couple of weeks back for work, and boy was i blown away by it's beauty.
It was like landing in paradise.
I never realised how close it was before, and so easy to get to.
The flight itself was such a treat, the water so clear it felt like i was on the other side of the world not off the coast of Cornwall!

Once we landed in St Mary's we headed out for lunch.
I filled myself with fresh crab and dranks lots of tea with scones.
Needless to say i was in heaven! 

I've just got back from a trip to Exmoor, Somerset and I'm off to The isles of Skye tomorrow.
I can't wait! I'm really enjoying getting to do a road trip around The Uk, sometimes you don't realise what is on your door step.

Lots of photos to come soon.

1 comment:

Nathan Williams said...

you guys seem to travel a lot!

it's time for an update here!