Wednesday 26 January 2011

today

I wish i didn't have to be a grown up with grown up responsibility's!
I wish the sky wasn't grey and miserable - honestly I'm sure i would be a lot more motivated to get out of bed if it was sunny out there!
Ever just have ones of those days?

this video i found here is getting me out of bed and making me excited about my trip to Paris.


Le Flâneur (feat. The XX) from Luke Shepard on Vimeo.

Isn't Paris just captivating.


Photo taken by my (talented) sister of me in Richmond park.

2 comments:

isabelle said...

gorgeous photo!!!
the beginning of the video is shot in the parc de belleville which is not well known and not very touristy but has from the top a splendid view of Paris. I highly recommend it!
Let me know if you need some tips:)

kylie said...

this is beautiful.
found you through my friend hearblack.