Tuesday 20 October 2009

Todays not my day

Photo taken with shakeitphoto for I phone

I've been so busy since I've come back from Uganda.
My gorgeous sister had a beautiful baby boy, my mum's been here a lot to visit and I've spent a lot of time catching up with friends.
So today, with no real plans a head of me I've started to think about what I'm going to do next.
I need to look for a new contract, start editing my film, and think up some new projects. Normally I find this quite exciting.
One of the reasons why I work in the media industry is because i can have the freedom to be creative, meet new people, and have short - term contracts.
Sometimes it can be really exciting.
But today I'm feeling a little low about the future.

On the up side of things...
Glen is off work too. He's writing a film {very exciting} and we've got a little time to play, catch up and laugh a lot together.
My sister and gorgeous nephew live near so I can see them as much as i want!
One of my best friends is visiting me this weekend for trips to brick lane, cups of tea and lots of girly sleep overs!
And tonight we're off to take part in a pub quiz....
wish me luck!



No comments: