Tuesday 24 February 2009

feeling sad......



So tonight I never did make it to my friends house for pancakes. After writing about it, I thought it would make me feel better but actually reading it again made me not want to do anything. I felt so sad tonight and after having a slight meltdown on Glen, I realised I probably wasn't the best person to be around at a party! 
  I just cried, cried and cried some more earlier about the state of my life, where my careers going, blah, blah, blah! G completely understood and actually took me to my favorite restaurant 'Banners' for some jerk chicken and also to stick popcorn up our nose! 
  Now that I'm home I feel so guilty for not going to my friends party, that I'm now not only worrying about work and money but upsetting my friends too! 

I hope they understand that I love them. I'm sorry. 

No comments: