Monday 11 May 2009

content

I have had the most wonderful weekend. I've never felt so content, comfortable and well blissfully happy. I am so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life. 

Anyway highlights from my weekend -  

  1. seeing my gorgeous mum and sister. we moved lots of boxes {my sisters moving} and ate cupcakes whist gossiping.
  2. late night cinema date with Glen. we went to see Star Trek, I loved it by the way.
  3. sleeping in on Sunday and waking up with glen still in the bed {for the first time in a month!}
  4. going to London fields lido { two weekends in a row!} and day dreaming about the future whilst glens arms were round me. 
  5. eating fish and chips in the park on a lazy sunday evening




I love my life. I have up and down days - more so recently than ever before. 
but i am so grateful for all the opportunities i have been given. 

No comments: