Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas



December is my favourite time of year. I get so excited about seeing my family, friends, giving presents and enjoying a feast of food!
We're watching Holiday Inn {the perfect festive film}whilst finishing off some of the wrapping and drinking mulled cider. Our home is full of home made decorations, our tree is happily twinkling in the corner and glen and I are snuggled up on the sofa.
This is our first christmas spent together and i'm hoping to introduce glen to some of our family traditions.

  • opening one present from the tree on christmas eve (we had to make a very reluctant glen do this one)
  • eating breakfast in our P J's whilst opening our stocking presents.
  • opening presents from the tree before lunch
  • festive film watching
  • lots of board game playing and taking a brisk walk after lunch.

I hope you all have an amazing christmas.

photos taken from around my house

my mum. our tree with a very snowy street outside. home made apple and cranberry chutney given as gifts. presents all wrapped by me (i'm obsessed with brown paper and string!)

No comments: