Wednesday 16 December 2009

my week


I've been away from my blog this past week, as I've been enjoying time out of the house catching up with friends and family.
It's been snowing here in London. Not as much as i would have liked, but it was still snow. And it made me giddy running around like a little girl catching snowflakes in my mouth!
We had our Christmas Party on Saturday- it was great seeing old friends and catching up on the latest news in our life's. They're all off to Somerset (where i grew up) and I'm a little upset that I won't be there this year spending Christmas with them . But my mum is currently on her way to London, my sister is making a (Nigella's) feast , and it's my gorgeous nephews first Christmas.
I'm so excited about spending time with my family, cooking good food, and well just relaxing.

Glen and I are off to France for New year with our friends. We're staying in a small cottage near the beach, and i am so excited to take a break from the hustle and bustle of London.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, spent with the ones you love.

2 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

small cottage new the beach in france?
take pictures for sure... sounds great

Becky said...

Sounds wonderful, all of it. Have a good one!