Saturday 5 February 2011

my week in photos








This week has been productive, creative and fun.
For the past few days I've been looking after my beautiful nephew, and I’m beginning to see what my sister means when she say’s “you don't know what tired is until you have children”. My mum's come to help me and it’s been much appreciated. We've been taking long strolls around Kew, Richmond. And in the evenings we have been hibernating and eating warm and comforting food.

My sister gets back from her trip to Norway tomorrow and I’ll be getting back to my normal routine and lonely boyfriend at home in North London. I'm really looking forward to being home. But I’ll miss this little one. A lot.

also i've been listening to this playlist all afternoon.

Photos.
1. my view from my sister’s house in Kew at 5.30 am.
2. lots of magazines to get through
3. my reflection
4. flower pot bike, spotted on a walk round Kew
5. colourful houses by the River Thames
6. new shoes bought for a nerve wracking meeting that ended up going very well ( i think it was the shoes that did it!)
7. my beautiful nephew Sachin
8. i love the bikes and wellies outside this house.
9.my view from my house in Stoke Newington.

No comments: